Monday, January 16, 2006

1993 Conversation with Conway
















Scene: JFK Terminal 4
Taryn: (After being on my first escalator) Hi, my name is Taryn Harrison and I'm from Montana.
John: My name is John Conway and I'm from New Jersey.
John: Do you ride horses to school in Montana?
Taryn: No.
John: Do you have electricity in Montana?
Taryn: Yes.
John: Do you have indoor plumbing in Montana?
Taryn: (On the verge of tears.) Yes.

Rock on Irish Way 1993. Even though John Conway was the first person I met on the Irish Way and even though he tainted my impression of Jersey, I still love him:)

6 Comments:

Blogger thejerseydevil said...

he looks and sounds like a big jerk...why in gods name would you even entertain anything he says... you should have kicked his fat ass back to where he came from... besides im sure he didnt have that great of a time on that trip (unless you count all the fun) he seems like a wet blanket

12:14 PM  
Blogger Mookie McFly said...

He tried to touch me on my privates so I ran and told people about it...like Webster said, No, means, No!

1:20 PM  
Blogger thejerseydevil said...

you need help...are we drinking on thurs or is it date night?

1:33 PM  
Blogger Bonz said...

Are you asking me if we drinking on Thursday Conway?

1:46 PM  
Blogger Mookie McFly said...

The operative question should be: What are we doing tonight, Brain?

The appropriate answer:
Same thing we do every night Pinky.Try to take over the world.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Mookie McFly said...

Tonight isn't date night...It is work out at the gym night, ladies only. So yes, I will be drinking.
Last call is 11:30 PM

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home